Wednesday

[EP] "No Matter What" by Block (@blockmoney200)


Emerging Hip Hop Artist, Block, Debuts

Freshman EP Titled “No Matter What”


The Ohio native has also released two new singles from

his latest project titled “I Ain’t Hear Ya” and “HoodFella”

ORLANDO, FLORIDA—When it comes to hip hop music, Demetrius “Block” Bradley

likes to think he fell far from the apple tree. He’s following the beat of his own

drum rather than follow the current music trend.

“I like to think of myself as an influential, motivational artist,” he stated. “I want

to touch people. With my music, I talk about the streets, education, politics, kids

without parental influences, people who’ve been bullied, etc. Nothing is off

limits.”

For his latest project, and his biggest to date, Bradley worked with two Grammy-

nominated producers, Justen “J. Rob” Robinson as well as Maestro who’s worked

with such big-named acts like Dem Franchize Boyz, Lil Wayne, Aubrey O’Day, Clips,

The Game, Ice Cube and many, many more.

“I’m very excited about it. We’ve been getting a lot of press about it, too. The

production is very clean. I’m proud about the amount of hard work that’s gone

into it and the opportunities that may come with it,” he said.

Composed of eight tracks, Bradley describes the music on his latest project as

“Midwest flavor seasoned with soul and southern hip hop.” Fans of hip hop will

easily find all the tracks relatable.

“My life is the inspiration for my songs. Every day is an inspiration. For me and

everybody else, life is an everyday battle that we all go through. We all face ups

and downs, highs and lows,” he stated. “If everybody could be their own

inspiration imagine what the world would be like if everyone would stop trying to be like everybody else.”

Influenced by such artists as Biggy, Nas and Tribe Called Quest—Bradley describes

his own music as “honest.” While he loves every song on the EP, he says his

absolute favorite to perform is “No Matter What.”

“I like it because it encourages people to succeed no matter what the obstacles

might be,” he stated. “The song is actually deep and motivational, of course.”

To learn more about Bradley, visit him at: http://blockmoney200.cash.