Saturday

New Music >> AG Brizzle ft Dj Winn and Baby Soulja - Florida Shit [prod. by SheLoveBass]

Fort Myers artist AG Brizzle Links With baby Soulja & Dj Winn for a hot record produced by SheLoveBass.


Click [Here] To Stream/Download



For Booking contact jShep at 404-425-1563 or on IG @iam.jshep.

Who is AG Brizzle


A.G Brizzle aka Rodney Harris was born in fort Myers FL July 30th 1991. Growing up in Florida in the 90s was hard because it was only me my mom An 2 sisters. My family was a well known family tho because of my cousin Ronnie tape he was a king pin An really took care of the whole family until he An the rest of my family aunts uncle mom granda mom grandad all got arrested for money laundering an other things. I say around the age of 10 we moved to ATL were I was raised at in the mean time my dad was still in Florida An I had no idea he was making music with the rapper plies until my cousin let me hear the song An every since that day I knew I wanted to do music but I was so young so it was only a dream until I got older enough to download beats An record myself on a phone. As I got I say 15 I was in the studio recording songs with strap from Travis porter. I moved back to FL An kept just kept makin music just playing around until I ran into my steezy soulja an Dvo my brothers we came up with a group name skj but we needed a brand so we came up with autogang An ran with it now we're just 4 individual artist all under the same label AUTOGANG!
Connect w/ AG Brizzle:
Twitter: @AGBrizzle
Instagram: AGBrizzle
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AG-Brizzle-668034216861435
Snapchat - http://www.snapchat.com/add/Brizzle239